Thursday, March 17, 2005

Thank you Lord

Thank you Lord for teaching me this,
Opening my eyes to the truth,
You are God who will provide,
You are God who saves your servants,
You are Almighty, You are all caring,
You are my refuge, You are my protector
My skills and abilities, my talents and all that I possess come to nothing,
Nothing do I bring to change things around me,
But You O Lord remind me from Your word,

Your word gives me life and your word watches over me,
So I will shout that word from atop skyscrapers and tell it aloud in this land

I will shout like David to the giants I face "You come with sword and javelin,
but I come in the name of my God, the Lord God of Israel"
Oh Lord what a blessing, thank you Lord for blessing me with Your word today.

Early in the morning, Lord had reminded me of some verses from the Psalms 81: 4-6

"This is the decree of Israel an ordinance of the God of Jacob. He established it
as statue for Joseph when he went out against Egypt, where he heard a language
we did not understand. He says "I removed the burden from their shoulders, their
hands were set free from the bas
ket"

No comments: