Sunday, February 10, 2019

Hupernikao


Darkness & shadows loom large,
In a fallen world slipped off the barge,
I thank the good Lord for His steadfast love,
That pulled my soul from the pit of despair. 

Circumstances, disasters, plagues that lay waste,
Arrows aimed to throw hearts hope to displace,
His wings and pinions covered my face,
Keeping me from falling, as angels held me in His Grace.

Beyond this place of hell's disgrace, 
Charges & condemnations didn't stick from satan's swinging mace,
Who or what can separate me from the love of Christ!
His strong arms pulling me into my Father's embrace.

It matters not how bloody the fight,
In battles & wars when tens of thousands fall in fearful fright,
He has in all things made me more than a Conqueror, 
He is the Captain & Commander of my Destiny,
The King of my Soul & the King of Kings of my All!!



No comments: