Saturday, January 26, 2019

Testing, Dying & Storm Chasing

Writing poems again and beginning to strings thoughts, words, and ideas from the deep. However, the exercise is mainly to record here and have quick access for me as it's unwieldy for me to carry tons of journals everywhere I travel; even if that travel is in the safe cocoon of your car or a plane. Next month I am looking forward to my travel to 4 countries and only 3 days downtime but it will be good. Good because I will get tonnes of reading and reflective time. Looking forward to it till then...


My test lies before me,
The tests I have failed time and again,
But, His testimonies are for me,
Delighting, securing and faithfully containing  -
His saving salvation and touching grace, 
Now my wounded heart heed into His loving embrace, 
His light shining and now lifting my face 
From age-old guilts and shame, 

Redeeming, 
Restoring, 
Justifying & Sanctifying 

A story and journey unfolding the chrysalis, 
The Dying seed budding to be born again, 
In its core lies the mighty tree, 
Rising to be the phoenix of all oaks tomorrow, 

Renewing, 
Reviving, and 
Readying, 
For the new storms & testings that lie yonder. 
With new skill sets being built in spirit-filled wonder 
Strengthening, 
Overcoming 
Rooting & a warrior forged for storm chasing

No comments: