Sunday, January 22, 2012

2012 and 22 days late

Wow its 2012 and I am 22 days late in posting something here. By the way "Happy New Year" and I am so glad to start the beginning of a new year with keeping foremost in my mind the overwhelming goodness and grace of God the Father, Yeshua and His Holy Spirit. May this reality be increasing and mulitplying every day of my life and yours as we grow wrapped in His love.
 
I have taken on a new leadership role and its time to string the bow, tune the fork and be reminded that apart from the supernatual wisdom of God there is no way to manage, lead or do anything. The time of "being" last year has embedded in me deeply the ideas of being rooted in the vine that Jesus talks about in John chapter 15. He is the vine apart from Him we can't produce fruit, or be fruitful that has substance for eternity.

I am learning and enjoying, tasting and renewing because of Jesus, because of His Life and because of His Blood.

Blessings & Shalom,

Sam Kurien

1 comment:

Yuri Richardson said...

Shalom Sam,

And happy new year to you as well. Glad to hear all is well with you and yours.

Yuri