Thursday, February 25, 2010

He Is the Lion And the Lamb

I wanted to make use of this graphic...hence this post. But wow...how amazing this depiction follows throughout in the scripture of His nature. The paradox continues....rich material for my forth coming book...good stuff ...Praise You Lord.


And when I saw Him, I fell at His feet as dead. But He laid His right hand on me, saying to me, “Do not be afraid; I am the First and the Last. I am He who lives, and was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore. Amen. And I have the keys of Hades and of Death.” (Revelation 1:17-18)

The sea gave up the dead who were in it, and Death and Hades delivered up the dead who were in them. And they were judged, each one according to his works. Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire. (Revelation 20:13-15;)

Blessings & Shalom,

Sam Kurien

No comments: