Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Interesting Times



In the "Chronicles of Narnia" Lucy the little girl is talking to the Beaver and in the course of their conversation she asks questions about Aslan the Lion, the King of Narnia and of different worlds. She points a pivotal question "If he is a lion is he safe?". The Beaver replies: "Safe..of course not..He is very dangerous but He is good". Friends, those who take refuge in Him, when the enemy of our soul attacks the Lion of Judah comes and roars over His children not only confusing the enemy but paralyzing them with utmost fear. Remember He just has to roar...

Our family is in interesting times and as I look back I thank God how He has been preparing my heart almost a month in advance. Prophetically I just knew...God reveals things to His friends even before they happen. As I wait to see what happens (and believe me I am going to blog this here as I know a testimony is going to come out here for God's mighty works for his servant) and as I go through these interesting times...here are some words that God has laid on my heart:


Psalm 31: 7-8 "I will be glad and rejoice in Your mercy. For you have considered my trouble; You have know my soul in adversities, And have not shut me up into the hand of the enemy. You have set my feet in a wide place."

Romans 10: 11 For the scriptures says "Whoever believes in Him will not be put to shame"

Another word He gave me was: "The children of Israel not only took the wealth of Egypt and plundered them but struck fear in the heart of the Egyptians." Secular history tells us though Egypt has been a power many a times in history never have they enslaved a nation or a race of people. For the Lord God of Israel did His wonders in Egypt. I have also been praying Psalm 91 and new revelations come to me from it. I pen down some verses here:

Psalm 91: 2 "I will say of the Lord "He is my refuged and my fortress; My God in Him I will trust."
Psalm 91:3 Surely He will deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the perilous pestilence , He shall cover you with His feathers and under His wings you shall take refuge. 
Psalm91:11-12 "For He shall give His angels charge over you, To keep you in all your ways. They shall bear you up in their hands. Lest you dash your foot against a stone. 
Psalm 91:13 -16 You shall tread upon the lion and the cobra. The young lion and the serpent you shall trample underfoot. Because he has set his love upon Me Therefore I will deliver him; I will set him on high, because he as known My name. He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him and honor him. With long life I will satisfy him and show him My salvation.


Lord I wait for your salvation. "You said I am your shield and strength. I will go with you wherever you go".  So I will say.."With you I can run against a troop be it a thousand or ten thousand." When an enemy threatens a child of God. The Lion of Judah roars.

Shalom & Blessings,

Sam Kurien

1 comment:

Papa said...

We are with you. God has appointed and anointed you in this time. Foreigners shall bow before you.