Monday, February 25, 2008

My Son Is Born


Wow its two days now. Isaac Samuel Kurien my son was born on Friday 7:25 pm after a short two hour labor. It was a miracle seeing him come into the world full of promises, hopes, dreams and it was like a new spiritual birthing within me. Just before he came into the world God told me he was to be like the son of promise and I am to teach him all the ways of the Lord God of Israel, the God of Jacob. He also told me he will have ten times the spirit of Elijah and that he will be bring health to many.

When Hannah was born I had posted a blessing for her. I go through the same emotions again reminiscing again that it was just like yesterday "Isaac- You were in mommy’s tummy and I can’t believe you are here sleeping sound in my hands. Again I am overwhlemed with emotion knowing what a treasure I hold with fearful heart...it is a wonder that God could/and would trust me again with you for such a time as this".

You are our joy and watching your complete dependence on us is a pure delight. A reminder of how my dependence is on Yahaweh-Yirah. And again at the same time I know its for a season that you will be with us, then there will be a time to ochestrate the reason of your life, to do the mighty things God has for you.

The Bible says in Ecclesiastes 11:5 “As you do not know the path of the wind, or how the body is formed in a mother’s womb, so you cannot understand the work of God, the Maker of all things.” But this we know that what our God has done in our lives bringing you to us is marvelous work in our eyes. God named you ‘Isaac’ because Yehovah has now bestwoed on me a life of laughter and joy for me.

My Prayers will be up every day for you that you as God promised (ten times Elijah's spirit), you will go out and do great things for him, may you seize the gates of your enemies as a true descendant of Abraham, and may your path be that of kindness, showing grace and mercy to the weak. May you feed the hungry, and heal many in Jesus's name.

I pray again: "Yivarechicha Adonai V’yishmirecha, Ya-Ayr Adonai panav Aylecha v’yichunecha; Yee saw Adonai panav Aylecha v’ya-saym l’cha shalom.” meaning: May the Lord Bless you and keep you, The Lord make His face shine upon you, and be gracious to you; The Lord lift up his countenance upon you, and give you His Shalom.

No comments: