Thursday, May 11, 2006

Thankfulness

O Lord My heart is full of thankfulness today,
My eyes overflow with tears for your mighty works in my life,
I behold in wonder,
What am I?
Who am I?
That your love wraps and satisfies the innermost desires of your servant.

Drawing and weaving us in your love is an ageold art you excel at;
Protecting your beloved from strifes and troubles known and unknown,
We cried once, your heard us twice as is your custom to turn your loving gaze,
On those who call upon your name
We asked and you gave us as true to your nature.

O Holy One can we ever thank you enough,
Even If we do, devise a way, our thankfulnes will be unending...
Praise's to your name.
We will sing unceasingly because your are worthy, worthy
Almighty and Awesome in word and deeds.

SK

No comments: