Saturday, September 04, 2010

'If'- Narration by Roger Federer & Raphael Nadal

I have decided to include my favorite poems from time to time that have shaped my thinking and faith. I was surprised to learn that last year's theme at Wimbeldon was Kiplings's poem - 'IF' and why not... how appropriate!.  Kipling was the winner of the 1907 Noble Prize in Literature and etched at the entrance of at the All England Lawn Tennis Club, Wimbeldon in his memory stand the words taken from his famous poem:


"If you can meet with triumph and disaster And treat those two imposters just the same;"
So last year the poem was read by two of my favorite players Federer & Nadal, here's the video of the narration:

If_Read By Roger Federer_and_Nadal from Sam on Vimeo.

Blessings & Shalom,

Sam Kurien

No comments: